Niagara Falls is a group of massive waterfalls located on the Niagara River in eastern North America, on the border between the United States and Canada. The Falls comprise three separate waterfalls: Horseshoe Falls (sometimes called Canadian Falls), American Falls, and the smaller, adjacent Bridal Veil Falls. While not exceptionally high, Niagara Falls is very wide, and is by far the most voluminous waterfall in North America.
View of all three falls and the area from the overlook at Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada on the morning of Wednesday, August 17, 2005.
Niagara Falls on a sunny February afternoon.
Description source - Wikipedia
- Yosemite Falls - the highest measured waterfall in North America, California, USA
- The Rhine Falls (Rheinfall in Switzerland)
- The world’s highest bungee jump - the Bloukrans Bridge, South Africa
- Amazing videos of ancient Persepolis, Iran
- Newfoundland, Canada
- The Gilles Villeneuve Circuit, Montreal, Canada