This is really amazing building.
Below some description from Allcon (General Contractor of the building):
“The building is situated in Sopot, at Bohaterów Monte Cassino Street. It is the compact settlement and it is an extension of the already existing shopping and service center which main entrance is at Haffnera 6 Street. Through booth building leads walking duration connecting service center between Haffnera and Monte Cassino Street.
The building with its character refers to fabulous drawings of Jan Marcin Szancer and Per Dahlberg. Exterior elevation suits to very popular Monciak’s promenade style. The building with its floors refers to cornices and floors of neighbouring buildings. Colorful stained glass entrances, stone elevation decors and windows framed with sandstone make impression. There is also unusual roof covered with sheet metal with enamel roof tiles coloured with green shades, see blue and Parishian blue, which in the whole makes illusion of dragon scales.
Pages: 1 2
- Lombard Street in San Francisco - the crookedest street in the World
- SS Soldek on Motlawa River, Gdansk, Poland
- Gradowa Mountain, Gdansk, Poland
- Old ship on Motlawa River, Gdansk, Poland
- Fosfogips heap in Wislinka near Gdansk, Poland
- Gdansk Glowny (railway station), Gdansk, Poland
- Kościuszki Square in Gdynia, Poland